Released on: 10, July 2011
, Author: Aspose
, Audience: Software related
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 2.7.0 has been released. It includes updated barcode component for Java ME (Mobile Edition) and now fully supports Java ME SDK 3.0. We also added support for creating and reading of some new barcode symbologies. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
OPC barcode generation and recognition for J2ME
Deutsche Post Leitcode barcode generation and recognition for J2ME
ItalianPost25 barcode generation and recognition for J2ME
JAVA ME SDK 3.0 Support
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Customize Code128 Barcodes: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/customize-code128-barcodes.html
- Set Start and Stop Symbols of Codabar Barcode: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/set-start-and-stop-symbols-of-codabar-barcode.html
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Java Barcode Generator
Java library to generate barcode images, supports Linear (1D), PDF417, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QRCode
Java Barcode Reader
Barcode Reader for Java, a library to read barcode, supports Linear (1D), PDF417 (2D), Data Matrix, QRCode
Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. Now it supports 29+ barcode symbologies and allows you to take image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats.
IDAutomation Java Barcode Package
This barcode package contains JavaBeans, Applets, Class Libraries and Servlets for Barcoding in Java. Supports Linear and 2D barcode types including Code 128, Code 39, ITF, UPC, EAN, OneCode, DataMatrix, Maxicode and PDF417.
J4L-Barcode Vision (Java Edition)
Java barcode reader package for barcode recognition. The library can read (scan) barcodes in images. It supports code128, EAN128, EAN8, EAN8, UPCA, UPCE, code39 , Interleaved215 and also 2D barcodes (datamatrix, qrcode and PDF417).
Expense Sharer J2ME
Expense Sharer is a simple book keeping/accounting program that was developed to keep track of several persons expenses. By keeping track of who pays for what during f.ex. a vaccation, you can get an overview of who owes who how much at any time.
Expense Recorder for J2ME
Expense Report Wizard is the fastest and easiest way to automatically create your expense reports. Enter expenses on your J2ME Device using the Expense Recorder software. Manage and submit your expense reports using the Expense Report Wizard website.
vNES - Nitendo Emulator for J2ME
the fastest and best NES emulator for Java J2ME mobiles. It is fastest - With instructions optimizing, it can be even run smoothly in J2ME(java in mobiles). It is best - It supports perfect sound(for symbian,smartphone) and most roms. .
SCMAD J2ME Exam 310-110 Guide is Free
Get at www.ePlanetLabs.com SCMAD J2ME Exam 310-110, certification, exam, sample questios, Braindumps sample questions, eplanetlabs, test, sample tests, papers, self study, free, tutorials, faq, pdf, ebook, books, training, mock, tests,