Released on: 29, June 2010
, Author: Aspose
, Audience: Software related
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.0.0 includes new remarkable features of MPP Project data rendering to Gantt Chart Image as well as HTML. Also, damaged MPP files can be read through Aspose.Tasks for .NET. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
Parse plain text from Notes RTF data
Gantt Chart Image rendering enhancement
Add remarks to property's summary if property is not supported by all MPP formats
Read data from damaged MPP file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Writing resource assignments to project: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/writing-resource-assignments-to-project.html
- Adding and removing resources: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/adding-and-removing-resources.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a .NET project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Microsoft Project documents as well as MPX, MPP projects, MPD and XML formats. It also provides support for MS Project 98 - 2007 editions.
Aspose.Tasks for Java
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without using MS Project. It allows exporting project data to HTML, PNG, JPEG, PDF, XPS, XAML & SVG formats.
The Gantt Chart is easy-in-use project plan system. This system allows you to specify complex tasks sequences - a task or multiple tasks can be required to be completed before other tasks can be started. The program has iCalendar import and export.
Gantt Chart for Workgroup
The Gantt Chart for Workgroup is a powerful project plan system with the additional capability to share data over the network. The program has data import, export, password protection, backup copying and printing features.
EJS TreeGrid Gantt chart
Interactive DHTML Gantt chart by EJS TreeGrid. Supports dependencies (ss,sf,fs,ff), expected and real flow, completion percent, milestones, flags, resources, any zoom, editing, dragging. Also formulas, sort, filter, group, search, print, paging, AJAX
Gantt Chart Web Library
Task hierarchy and resource scheduling components for ASP .NET and .NET 4, targeting HTML5 browsers
EasyGantt Excel Gantt Chart
Excel Gantt Chart Template and Excel Project Planner. Sync with Outlook and Microsoft Project. Gantt Charts using Excel. Download the DEMO at www.EasyGantt.com