Released on: 16, July 2009
, Author: Daniel Laiseca
, Audience: Software related
Syntheway is proud to announce RetroMagix a Virtual Harpsichord VSTi for Windows and Linux O.S.
- Harpsichord Mode Selector, includes:
1. Normal Harpsichord
2. Upper Harpsichord
3. Coupled Harpsichord
4. Electric Harpsichord
5. Hybrid Harpsichord
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create a bright sound, rich in overtones.
- Includes 12 predefined sounds and a friendly user interface. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and selecting the harpsichord type as desired.
- Unlike a real harpsichord, RetroMagix allow dynamic changes and shapes varying its parameters, offering you a wide variety of sounds to create professional music from Classical to Neoclassical styles.
- Early music enthusiasts can enjoy an authentic experience with all of the advantages of RetroMagix to recreate the classical harpsichord sounds. Also if you looking for any instrument of harpsichord family like Virginal, Muselaar Virginal, Spinet or Clavicytherium sounds, RetroMagix can offer you an approach to those instruments that were popular between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the "room ambience".
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
Direct URL to the product s web page:
A demo version of Syntheway Strings is available at:
For more information, visit their web site at
# # #
Syntheway RetroMagix Harpsichord VSTi
RetroMagix is a Virtual Harpsichord based on the Flemish (Belgian Dutch) models, designed for creating a wide range of Harpsichord sounds. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
Syntheway Percussion Kit VSTi
Syntheway Percussion Kit is a collection of percussion instruments designed for creating Orchestral Percussion, Auxiliary Percussion, Mallet Percussion, Latin Percussion and African Percussion. Includes: Vibraphone,Xylophone,Marimba & Tubular Bells
Syntheway Harmodion VSTi
Harmodion is a Drawbar organ, Reed, Harmonium, Accordion and Bandoneon emulation using Additive Synthesis.
Syntheway Strings VSTi
Syntheway Strings is a "rich-sounding" sample based string VSTi for Windows. Features Multisampled Ensemble Strings: Virtual Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass.
Syntheway Aeternus Brass VSTi
Aeternus is a virtual Brass instrument, featuring solo Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Flugelhorn as well as Brass Sections and Orchestral Ensemble.
Syntheway ElectriKeys e-Piano VSTi
ElectriKeys is an Electric Piano Emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1 , Hohner Clavinet D6 , Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP-70 e-pianos. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi
Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural, synthetic and hybrid choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.
Realistic Virtual Piano VSTi
RVP is an acoustic grand piano emulation with a breathtakingly rich and realistic sound. Particular care has been taken in the reproduction of the original realism and touch response of a Kawai Grand Piano and Yamaha Grand Pianos.
Tir. Shooting range
The game "Tir. Shooting-range" is an logical arcade with original rules and theme. Nice picture graphics, minimum rules, simple control, 2 scenarios each with 40 original levels will please both children and adult.