MySQL For DBA: Get MySQL Training for DBA from OSSCube
* Is your MySQL database secure? Do your users have the correct privileges and access rights?
* Is your MySQL database operating at optimal efficiency? Do you want to increase the performance of your database and make sure it scales?
* Do you want to save time using features like Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views?
* Do you want to utilize the new enterprise features of MySQL...
Do you wonder what MySQL Cluster is all about?
Do you want to ensure the high availability of your data?
Are you sure your MySQL Cluster is configured optimally?
Do you want to learn all the tips and tricks in running a highly available MySQL Cluster?
Then MySQL Cluster for High Availability is for you! An Authorized MySQL instructor will teach you the important details of clustering that...
MySQL Training for DBA in Mumbai
An Authorized MySQL instructor will teach you how to properly install MySQL, create and execute Backup Strategies, create secure Stored Procedures to update and access data and more!
This instructor led, hands-on class will teach you how to secure users privileges, set resource limitations, and access controls. In addition, you will learn multiple new 5.0 features such as creating and using...
6th Managing Privacy Compliance
• Best practices for designing and implementing a privacy compliance program
• The latest federal and provincial regulatory developments and enforcement priorities relating to privacy
• How to prepare a privacy impact assessment
• Strategies for minimizing the damage to reputation in the event of a breach
• Legal risks associated with employee surveillance and...
Is your organization using social media to maximize business objectives?
Do you understand how to balance the rewards and the risks of social media?
Champions of social media suggest that social media is not a business risk; not using social media is a business risk. Indeed, social media applications can be great tools for your organization and many are seeing the value first-hand. But...
Managing Corporate Security In Turbulent Times
As the company's spending continues to be tightened during the economic downturn, the security manager needs to know how to adapt to the ever changing and dynamic technologies, wireless devices and other innovations in order to stay competitive and abreast.In recent years, the role of the corporate security officer has undergone a dramatic evolution from a reactive, behind the scene function,...