Social Media and Admissions Strategy: Managing Content, Community, and Conversation
Social media websites provide a venue for dialogue between your institution and prospective students. But what makes a good conversation and how do you get started? While many admissions offices are using social media websites to help attract, recruit, and enroll students, many struggle with systematizing content updates and analyzing results.
Join your colleagues online to explore...
Social PR Forum
Show highlights include:
• Learn from global PR companies who have successfully embraced social media
• Understand what products and services you should be using, and how to use them well
• Listen to top commentators and experts on their take on why social media can be effective in PR and why not to fear it
• Learn how to seamlessly introduce social media into your way of thinking...
Social Politics Forum
Show highlights include:
• Learn from experts about how social media is changing the political space
• Hear from those who have successfully included social media in political campaigns
• Listen to top commentators and experts on their take on why social media can be effective in politics and why not to fear it
• Learn about which politicians are using social media, case studies...
3rd Workshop Digital Social Networks
Specific Issues: The workshop on digital social networks will analyze these issues from theoretical and practical points of view. Contributions are solicited on these topics:
• Social software and “social media”
• Social search engines and aggregators
• Methods for analyzing digital social networks and social interaction
• Trust, reputation, authentic contents and social control...
Legal issues of social media
Millions of people around the globe use social media yet many users are unaware of the unique legal issues surrounding this new communication tool. Whether using this for business or pleasure, not understanding the legal issues could cause problems for you and your organisation in the future.
Whether you are a lone blogger or part of a corporation, this course will give you an overview of...
Social Media Results For PR & Comms
22 brands will be speaking at The Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference on 29th November at Hotel Russell. Join social media experts from Google, Volvo, Barclaycard, LEGO, adidas, Dominoâ€™s, Universal Music, Standard Life, facebook and many more as they reveal their winning, tried and tested social media strategies to cut through all the noise, mobilise engagement and clearly...