Social PR Forum
Show highlights include:
• Learn from global PR companies who have successfully embraced social media
• Understand what products and services you should be using, and how to use them well
• Listen to top commentators and experts on their take on why social media can be effective in PR and why not to fear it
• Learn how to seamlessly introduce social media into your way of thinking...
Social Politics Forum
Show highlights include:
• Learn from experts about how social media is changing the political space
• Hear from those who have successfully included social media in political campaigns
• Listen to top commentators and experts on their take on why social media can be effective in politics and why not to fear it
• Learn about which politicians are using social media, case studies...
3rd Workshop Digital Social Networks
Specific Issues: The workshop on digital social networks will analyze these issues from theoretical and practical points of view. Contributions are solicited on these topics:
• Social software and “social media”
• Social search engines and aggregators
• Methods for analyzing digital social networks and social interaction
• Trust, reputation, authentic contents and social control...
Starting a Social Media Policy
As institutions continue to enter the social media space or expand their use of current platforms, they often struggle with how to craft a workable policy for all departments and institutional users. Without a unified approach, the institutional message or brand can get lost, diluted, or misused. Join us online to learn how to develop institutional guidelines for a unified social media...
Legal issues of social media
Millions of people around the globe use social media yet many users are unaware of the unique legal issues surrounding this new communication tool. Whether using this for business or pleasure, not understanding the legal issues could cause problems for you and your organisation in the future.
Whether you are a lone blogger or part of a corporation, this course will give you an overview of...
Social Web Analytics for Trend Detection
Social networks on the Web are growing rapidly and offer a fertile ground for data mining and analysis. So many social networks flourish in an unforeseen manner and social data are evolving from various social streams. Such data embed human interactions and interests and their analysis is valuable for detecting trends, events and phenomena on today's Web reality. Methodologies and techniques of...